HOW WE WORK
WE (ABU) ARE MAINTAINING AND TO INCORPORATE UNDER THE FOLLOWING STAGES FOR DRIVING THE EXPORT OF OUR PRODUCTS.
STEP-1: EXPORT MARKETING IN ABROAD
- We try our best to contact with international Buyer to establish a long & mutually beneficial business relationship with renowned company in the worldwide .Asian Business Unite (ABU) is a supplier and exporter of Jute Sticks Charcoal Powder and Readymade Garments in Bangladesh.
- When buyer send an inquiry and asks for a marketing sample, we try our best to develop a counter sample according to buyer’s expectation. We make the Sample by the materials which is receive from our supplier according to the buyer specification and send the Development Sample to the buyer within the time frame.
- After preparing Marketing Sample, our merchandising department to merchandise and calculate the approximate Price for buyer evaluation and send to the buyer with Marketing Sample. After that, when buyer confirm the Price, Style then we proceed for making Pre Production (P.P) Sample. If there are any comments on our sample code then we rectify the mistake accordingly.
- After confirmation of order and the Letter of Credit, we instruct to supplier for supplying all the accessories / trims etc. Before ready the bulk accessories / trims all goods to get the approved by the buyer. Then we start Production planning as per delivery plan of buyer. We maintain our Time and Action Plan.
- At the same time we check all the raw materials by the Quality Control Team. After that, when all raw materials process is to complete and send into the production section to producing the products. During the manufacturing process, our Quality Control Team checked the process Point to Point basis and anything wrongs has to be rectify. There are all products to produce according to the ratio and assortment, weight, measurements, full quantity with 100% quality of the export order.
STEP-5: QUALITY CONTROL
- Our Quality Control team to inspect all the products and overall the monitors of goods production. The QC team inspects by the step by step as 1. IPC (Initial Production Check) 2. DUPRO (During Production Check) 3. FRI (Final Random Inspection).Our QC Team to follow the top to bottom, inside and outside of products by the Quality Control rules and checked by the AQL / TQM Systems or ISO systems. The QC team continuously follow up the goods production and always informed about production and goods quality update status to the buyer . After finishing the production then the QC Team check and monitors all the Bags / Cartons, Packing, Assortment, Ratio, Quantity, Shipping Mark etc. it’s done very meticulously. The Final Inspection is done by our QC Manager and sometimes it’s getting done by the buyer’s nominated third party inspection team as like – SGS team.
STEP-6: DOCUMENTATION & CUSTOM
- Our Commercial Team has to done all export paper documentation, Custom-C & F Agents Clearances and our Logistics and Shipping Department to work of cargo handling until shipments of goods arrives at the export destination port in abroad.
STEP-7: LOGISTICS SUPPORT & SHIPMENT
- We handover the export goods to the Shipping Line Company for do the shipment into export destination port on time in abroad as per buyer contract. At last we have done the properly export our products to the buyer in abroad from Bangladesh.