OUR NOMINATED - FACTORY
WE DO PLACE THE EXPORT ORDER TO MAKING THE PRODUCTS INTO OUR NOMINATED FACTORY IN BANGLADESH.
- Woven Garments Factory Unit = 25Nos. [Production Monthly Capacity =1000,000 Pieces ]
- Knit Garments Factory Unit = 25Nos. [Production Monthly Capacity =2000,000 Pieces ]
- Sweater Factory Unit = 20Nos. [Production Monthly Capacity =800,000 Pieces ]
- Towel Factory Unit = 5Nos.
- Home Textile Mills Unit = 5Nos.
- Footwear Factory Unit = 10Nos.
- Leather Products Factory Unit = 5Nos.
- Leather Tannery Unit = 10Nos.
- Textiles Mills Unit = 30Nos.
- We are maintaining and approve the buyer nominated testing quality control agency ( e.g. Bureau Veritas, SGS, Intertek Testing Services , Inspectorate ) for ensure the right quality . Moreover we have quality control department operated by skilled persons which is maintained world standard quality. We follow the same principle of the ISO certification of our global services is a testament of our commitment to the quality & buyers satisfaction.
- For ABU, quality is never a compromise. ABUhas a team of professional, who are committed in making your vision a reality, ABUhereby promise to make a contribution to improvement of the clothing life style of all world citizens. Our goal is to maintain quality and buyer satisfaction.
OUR GARMENT INSPECTION PROCEDURE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS
- IPC (Initial Production Check) : Samples are selected from early production to check conformity to reference samples and specifications. The QC Deviations are reported to the manufacture / factory to take corrective action.
- DUPRO (During Production Check) : Whenever the production is completed approximately 40% to 50% of the shipment quantity , we conduct DUPRO (mid- inspection) to ascertain that initial discrepancies have been rectified and to check the quality of the available production in conformity with buyers requirements deviations, if any are notified to manufacturer for correction.
- FRI (Final Random Inspection ) : Whenever at least 80% of the goods are packed into export cartons and balance packed into poly bags we conduct FRI as per international standard ABC std 105 / mil std105e ( AS.QC z 1.4 ), level –II , A.Q.L. 1.5/2.5/ 4.0 / 6.5 or as advised to us by our valued clients. The Top to bottom, inside and outside of Ready-made Garments Quality Control and checked by the AQL / TQM systems.
THERE ARE ALL OF OUR FACTORIES HAVE A WELL CERTIFIED FROM THE WORLD MOST ACCEPTABLE ORGANIZATIONS AND STRICTLY FULFILLING ALL THE COMPLIANCE DEMANDS FROM OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS. CURRENTLY OUR FACTORIES ARE HOLDING THESE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATIONS: